Industry-Leading Commercial Embroidery Machine, 6 Year Limited Warranty
Opt for more! Customers demand quality embroidery on a variety of products. EMT16 PLUS will meet that demand. And, this high tech, modular commercial embroidery machine is scalable, so it will grow with your business. Embroidering machine packages include software, warranty, and training. Financing is available. Contact Melco sales now to get a quote.
- Increased Processing Power: More power means enhanced overall performance.
- Reliability: EMT16 PLUS is backed by a 6 Year Limited Warranty, the best in the commercial embroidery machine industry!
- Flexible Multi-Head Production: Scalable multi-head system that leaves standard multi-head machines in the dust. Up to 50% more productive!
- Up to 75% More Efficient: Progressive speed changes combined with pantograph and needle case refinements make EMT16 PLUS more efficient than previous Melco models.
- Up to 30% More Stitches Per Bobbin: Fewer bobbin changes means reduced downtime per machine, resulting in greater production efficiency.
- Outstanding Stitch Quality: Embroidery has never looked better on popular products like stretchy performance wear or dri-fit shirts, hats, caps and more.
- Large Storage Capacity: EMT16 PLUS is capable of loading the largest embroidery designs.
Features No Other Commercial Embroidery Machine Can Touch
- Multi-Head Flexibility: Imagine a scalable embroidery system that allows you to grow your embroidery production as-needed. That's the beauty of EMT16 PLUS. This modular embroidery system is simply better than a standard multi-head embroidery machine because you can add single-heads to the system at any time, and configure your embroidery machines to match your production needs. Even in multi-head configurations, individual heads can be setup for embroidery on different products. For example, you might have three heads running polo shirts, and one running hat embroidery.
- Laser Alignment: Embroidery positioning is easy and accurate with Laser Alignment.
- Acti-Feed™ Thread System: Thread feed is controlled by MOS. This allows EMT16 PLUS to deliver the precise amount of thread needed at any given time, resulting in the highest quality stitching at the fastest speeds possible.
- Small, Cylindrical Lower Arm: Embroidery on shirt pockets, socks, golf club covers, and other tight places is possible due to the small size of the lower arm on EMT16 PLUS.
What Can you Embroider with EMT16 PLUS?
- Polo Shirts
- Hats and caps
- Duffel Bags
- Tote Bags
- Carhartt Jackets
- Letterman Jackets
- Much More!
We Provide Training at Your Location!*
Unmatched Nationwide Training Network
- Largest Training Network in the Nation
- Classroom Training is Standard, & Onsite Training is Available Option with all EMT16 PLUS Packages*
*Ask about availability and additional cost for onsite training.
Outstanding Technical Support & Service
- Technical Support via Telephone, Webinar
- Online Knowledge Base and FAQ
- How-To and Specialty Applications Support