ON SALE $14,995*! FREE Shipping
Epson F2000 MSRP is $19,995. Sale price includes a $4,000 Instant Epson Rebate +$1,000 Melco Discount.
- Add an additional revenue stream to your business by accepting 1-off and lower volume t-shirt orders.
- 65% average profit margin.
- The machine and software are easy to learn and use.
- Produce photo-quality prints on t-shirts and other items.
- Maintenance is simple and inexpensive.
- The F2000 has a small footprint and is very portable.
The all-new F2000 direct to garment printer was created with a purpose—to deliver a machine that helps apparel decorators make money on short-run and one-off t-shirt orders
Why invest in DTG equipment with Melco? Because we provide a complete direct to garment business program.
In addition to being one of the largest distributors of the F2000, Melco is also a manufacturer of the EMT16 Commercial Embroidery System as well as DesignShop V10 Embroidery Software. When you invest with Melco, you’re gaining a partner in the industry, not just a piece of equipment. Additionally, we will meet or beat any competitor price for the Epson SureColor F2000 printer. Here are some additional benefits:
- We sell only the best DTG printer in its class; the Epson SureColor F2000 direct to garment printer.
- We provide access to financing, and offer training and support.
- We are a distributor of SmartDesigner Pro, a CorelDraw-based graphic design software, created specifically for DTG.
- Melco is committed to Your DTG Business.
- One-stop shopping for printer accessories and ink: Take advantage of our real-world production experience and Epson-Certified educational material, as well as free training and support. Our accessories are developed to streamline production. In addition, you get to take advantage of great discounts and great shipping rates.
Ease of Operation
- The printing process is simple. Load your shirt onto the platen and secure it with the included frame. Then load your graphic into Garment Creator. Size and position the graphic on the shirt, and press print. When the shirt is done, cure the ink with a heat press or convection air dryer.
- Start up at the beginning of the day consists of shaking the cartridges for a few seconds, then performing a nozzle check. Once complete, you're ready to print.
- Maintenance routines are simple, and most key components can be replaced by the user. This is important because it virtually eliminates the need for on-site technical service. What a cost and time savings!
Printer, Ink and Pre-treatment—All Developed by EPSON for the Purpose of Printing Shirts
Every aspect of these printers, from the printer mechanism to the ink delivery system, was purpose-built to deliver industrial-level production speeds, image quality, and reliability to redefine direct to garment printing. MelcoUSA is a distributor of the SureColor F2000 White Edition. This printer is capable of printing both light and dark garments with quality your customers demand and speed that your bottom line will enjoy.
Efficient T-Shirt Production
Ink is always one of the main cost considerations when purchasing a DTG printer. But, as Epson Product Manager Larry Kaufman points out, "When it comes to ink costs, it's about more than just comparing cost per milliliter. It's the bottom-line efficiency of ink usage that really matters. Because the PrecisionCore TFP printhead, Epson UltraChrome DG Inks, and the color tables in Garment Creator software were developed together specifically for DTG printing," Kaufman explains, "the Epson SureColor F2000 series is highly efficient. It consistently delivers hour-over-hour of sellable production. Sellable equates to less waste—a few milliliters of ink, along with labor time and the cost of the garment itself," Kaufman continues. "By minimizing waste and reducing customer returns, your business is more efficient and profitable."
The Best Warranty in the Industry
The F2000 DTG Printer is backed by a standard one-year limited warranty, including free phone support and usually next-business-day on-site service. If Epson can't solve your problem over the phone, they'll send a technician to you. Everything is covered during the first year: labor and parts, including the printhead. Best of all, it won't cost you a dime.