Still on the fence about financing? Abate some of your apprehension by reading five key ways financing can make a positive difference in your small business.
- Fast Product Turnaround - As fast as the manufacturer is able to provide the equipment is how quickly we can finance it for you. You won’t have to wait to use the products that drive in revenue for your business!
- Predictable Monthly Payments - While equipment prices may fluctuate, your monthly payment will not. You have the ability to budget early and will never have to deal with surprises or variability in your payments.
- Soft Costs are Included - Soft costs like shipping, installation, and consumables can be bundled right into the purchase price when you choose to finance your equipment.
- Reap the Tax Benefits – With an equipment finance agreement (EFA), you may have the ability to record the equipment as an asset on your balance sheet and deduct capital depreciation.*You may also be able to take advantage of Section 179 tax deduction that enables businesses to depreciate assets as an expense in the first year, or the year they purchased the asset.
- Keep Cash Reserves Free - Paying an upfront cost for equipment can be a huge burden on your business. With financing, you can keep your cash reserves free and clear to use for other business expenses.
About Direct Capital, a Division of CIT Bank N.A.:
Direct Capital, located in the heart of Portsmouth, NH, has been helping small businesses across the country access the capital they need for more than 20 years. Since being acquired by CIT in August 2014, Direct Capital has been able to further maximize its reach in the small business market and it constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve customer experience.