Bring T-Shirt Printing In-House with SureColor F2100
WHY Direct to Garment Printing? Low-cost, low-maintenance t-shirt printing enables businesses of any type to accept small and one-off t-shirt printing orders!
Use this form to gain access to brochures! We'll also email you an official price quote, including financing information.
Get the Melco Advantage!
We are an accessible team of dedicated pros based near Denver, Colorado. We have the largest training and support network in the USA. We include free training, free shipping, rebates, fast delivery, and financing options. You will also be given access to ShopMelco.com, our convenient online store, for purchasing ink, pretreatment, and other accessories such as platens, printer stands, and more.
• ONLY MELCO gives you access to the Nation’s Largest DTG training network!
• ONLY MELCO has a Specialty Applications Team for your Epson F2100 DTG printer!
• ONLY MELCO has been a leader in apparel decoration technology since 1972.
• ONLY MELCO has a reputation for outstanding CUSTOMER SUPPORT!
• ONLY MELCO can help you build a COMPLETE DIGITAL PRODUCTION SHOP.
What's the Big Deal?
- Epson F2100 is up to twice as fast — newly developed print modes, including Light Garment Mode, offer consistent print quality at up to twice the speed of our previous generation
- Highlight White Ink Mode — developed exclusively for the SureColor F2100, this unique feature offers simultaneous printing of White and color inks on the color pass for greatly improved image quality, speed, and efficiency
- Automatic Self-Cleaning System, ZERO Ink Waste!
- Includes Garment Creator Software
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Compatible with Multiple Platen Shapes & Sizes
- Large 16” x 20” Print Area
- CMYK + White Ink Cartridge System
- Print on White & Dark Shirts, Including Black Shirts
Outstanding Print Quality
Print quality and washability are important to your customers. The Epson SC-F2100 direct to garment printer will not disappoint. Expect vibrant color, smooth gradients, photo-realistic imaging, and a durable print that will last for dozens and dozens of washes. Ask us for a free print sample!
PrecisionCore TFP Printhead
Precision Dot direct to garment printing technology enables Epson F2100 to produce the highest print quality by adjusting dot size on-the-fly, producing smooth gradients and color transitions.
Convenient Ink Cartridge System
Let's talk ink. Specifically, Epson UltraChrome® DG Ink. This stuff is engineered for producing the best quality prints possible with a direct to garment printer. It performs very well on cotton-poly blend and Tri-blend garments, and is truly impressive on 100% cotton t-shirts. Epson SC-F2100 dtg printers are designed to be used exclusively with this ink, which is conveniently available on ShopMelco.com. Contact us for more info on compatibility/safety standards, shelf-life, and durability.
User-Friendly Control Panel
The Epson F2100 direct to garment printer is easy to operate with a Full-color, LCD screen with image preview!
Interchangeable Platens—Ask About the Tucloc Upgrade!
Epson SC-F2100 comes standard with a 14" x 16" platen, perfect for printing most t-shirts. However, one of the most popular upgrade accessories we sell is the Tucloc direct to garment printing platen system. This clever system makes the process of placing a t-shirt or garment so simple... just lay it on the platen, position it as desired, then tuck it in on the sides. It holds the shirt securely, which helps produce perfectly registered prints, and helps prevent shifting or registration problems that can occur when printing on dark shirts with standar platens. When you're ready to up your direct to garment t-shirt printing game, find the Tucloc system on ShopMelco.com. Oh, it comes in a variety of shapes and sizes, including a sleeve platen! Have a question about the Tucloc system? Contact us now.
Easy Platen Height Adjustment
Platen height is a critical element of direct to garment printing. The Epson SC-F2100 platen height selector is easy to adjust. Just set the numbered dial to the desired setting, load your garment and start printing.