Melco Fast Clamp PRO is the answer for hard-to-hoop items. Adjust the arms for height and width, slip the product to be embroidered over the lower arms, clamp down, and go!
Ideal for dog collars, leashes, bag straps, flip flops, shoes, purses, backpacks, pockets, tote bags, soft-side coolers, hats, and more.
- Easy to install and use.
- Adjustable width, easily move arms in or out to fit the product.
- Adjustable arm height to fit materials of varying thickness.
- Three sets of clamp arms: Short, Medium, Long.
- Optimized for AMAYA XT, XTS, EMT16, EMT16 PLUS, & BRAVO embroidery machines.
- Works with hoop limits in MOS.
- Light-weight, strong and rigid—manufactured using high quality aircraft aluminum.
- Eliminates hooping on many products.
- Enables embroidery on products with a narrow or small sew field, such as dog leashes, collars, bag straps, flip flops, small pockets, etc.
- Saves time.
- Reduces production cost.
- Adds versatility to your embroidery machine.
- Improves stitch quality.
- Simple, all-in-one system (as opposed to other products that require multiple frames/parts to accomplish similar tasks).
With Melco Fast Clamp PRO, personalizing dog collars, leashes, and other pet accessories is simple. Using the small arm set, simply adjust the width to the desired setting. Then, using the alignment marks on the arms as a guide, position the collar and lock the arms down. You are now ready to sew.
|Min Sew Field||1.18" x 3.54"|
|Max Sew Field:||7.16" x 9"|
|Max Fabric Thickness||.23"|
Adjustable, easy to install chassis.
Three arm sets; short, medium, and long.
Hardware and fasteners, including shims for precise aligment on the embroidery machine.